VISITORS

Saturday 3 March 2012

Those Who have not qualified in Civil Services(Main) Exam-2011 and are not satisfied with their result should do following :-

UPSC do not give you your actual marks on your answersheets, but show you moderated/scaled Marks.{we consider them as manipulated marks}. As per UPSC retention schedule they will destroy the answersheets for Civil Service (Main) Exam-2011 in june 2012. If you want to keep them intact ,then ask them certified copy of your answersheets under RTI act 2005.(it is your legal right as held by Hon'ble Supreme Court in CBSE vs Aditya Bandopadhyay Case). and even write Complaint application to SECRETARY ,UPSC, as as per UPSC retention Schedule answersheets of Complaint cases are kept intact for one years from conclusion of mains examination.

1. Model Application under RTI act,2005.


To,
Central Public Information Officer,                                                                         Date:      
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House,Shahajahan Road,
New Delhi-69

Subject:-application under RTI act,2005
 Please provide me the following information:-
1. Certified xerox copies of my answersheets of all subjects in Civil Services (Main) Exam-2011 of Roll NO:.............
2. Also provide me my RAW as well as Moderated Marks as well as RAW and Moderated marks of all other candidates in Civil Services (Main) Exam-2011.

I need Information Through SPEED POST.

- A Indian Postal Order of Rs 10/ cash of Rs 10/ Demand draft of Rs 10 in the name of Account Officer, UPSC, New Delhi is attached with it as fees.


Your,
XYZ.

My address for Correspondence:-




2. Model COMPLAINT application:

        COMPLAINT APPLICATION

To,                                                                                                                         Date:-
Secretary,
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahajahan Road ,
New Delhi-69.
 Subject:- Complaint regarding manipulation in my marks in Civil Services (Main) Exam-2011.

Respected Sir/Madam
 I , XYZ,  am candidate of Civil Services (Main) Exam-2011 with Roll No:............... .I am not satisfied with my marks and have doubt that my marks has been manipualated or my answersheet might have been tampered. So, please check this. and please keep my answersheets and all related records of me intact for Civil Services(main) Exam-2011, as I may call it in Court.

Thanking You.

Yours,
XYZ

My Address:





LEGAL NOTICE


To,                                                                                                                         Date:-
Secretary,
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahajahan Road ,
New Delhi-69.
 Subject:- Legal Notice  regarding manipulation in my marks in Civil Services (Main) Exam-2011.

Respected Sir/Madam
 I , XYZ,  am candidate of Civil Services (Main) Exam-2011 with Roll No:............... .I am not satisfied with my marks and have doubt that my marks has been manipualated or my answersheet might have been tampered. So, please check this. and please keep my answersheets and all related records of me intact for Civil Services(main) Exam-2011, as I may call it in Court and inspite of this notice , if UPSC  destroy my answersheets and other documents ,i  will hold Chairman & Secretary , UPSC , responsible for it.

Thanking You.

Yours,
XYZ

My Address:







No comments:

Post a Comment